quarta-feira, 4 de julho de 2007

Alguém me salva de mim mesma?


She looks to the sun
Help her to carry on

Breaking down all the years
Wondering how she got here

She drifts through the sky

Counting the reasons why

How my life turned so fast

Remembering all of the past

All the changes and all the mistakes
Foolishly laughing at things that
Words that she says


She looks to the stars

Breaking time to follow the heart
Her world is falling apart

And the turning of every new page

A book on the shelf that is there to remain

Breaking the walls as she's tearing them down
As she is starting to drown


She's waiting for love

[...]


She prays to the gods

Telling how she needs someone

Help me find where i am today

Life is looking very gray
All the changes and all the mistakes

Foolishly laughing at things that
Everything that she says


Waiting for love

[...]

I'm waiting for a new day to rise

Conversations to make sense to me and my mind
I need someone to lift me right off of my feet
And i want it and i need it and i’ll leave it all behind

And all the changes are made
And i’ll remember the words that you'll never say


Waiting for love

She's waiting, waiting for love

[...]
She looks to the sun

[
Pink - Waiting for love]


Tem anos que essa música não me sai da cabeça. E como Meireles e Dickinson me lêem, ela me canta.

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

q carinha de tedio
nhaaa
te adoroo
;*